Starship
Last day
Monday 2 January 2012 • 17:23 • 0 comments

Salam . To my lovely Yusof Ahmad and all my BFF .
Tomorrow is my last day at home before i go back and stay hostel for this year . I hope , you all can take care and study hard because this year we will be taking SPM . To Yusof Ahmad , I hope you can do it anything without me . You know what sayang , iloveyousomuch !
Last year 2011 , is the best year ever in my life . More experience have we do together . It's very awesome !
I'll never forget it .

smile (:



                                                                                                                                           Love ,          
                                                                                                                                        Nurul Athirah

SOME WORDS!


Welcome to my paradise. What do you want in here? Okeh, steal anyhting what you can steal. bold italic underline strike

Profile
Stuff
Tagboard

Talk Talk here !

Shoutbox
Rewind


Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: Nurul Athirah